Pages

Saturday, January 30, 2010

" COUNT YOUR BLESSINGS , NOT YOUR TROUBLES"

“ I cursed up the fact that i had no shoes until I met a man who had no feet” a Persian proverb. A real idea conveying a great meaning to life and confidence.This line, when you and i imagine, are left with a wave of shiver, make you to freeze and force you to think.We people,often get easily trapped and focus on what we don’t have and start cursing life rather than being grateful to what we do have. I promise you that you are not noticing the things on which you should be grateful. We all have life full of blessings.

Indeed, we are lucky. Let me start with a story, a story of mine. I noticed myself and started collecting my blessings and I am grateful for all. Earlier, I easily got trapped myself in things that I don’t have. I cursed up my life, when I saw that other’s have nice car, nice lifestyle. Then I changed my perspective towards my life, way of viewing other’s life. And I find myself luckier. I am grateful to my parents who gave such nice life, always ready to fulfill my dreams at any cost. I am grateful to a friend, whom I really admire, who is a part of my sorrow and happiness, who always keep motivating me, when frustrations start clouding over me and I feel sad. I am grateful to my roommate , who always help me in studying by keeping disturbance outside of room. I am thankful to all. Now, I never think that I don’t have car, I don’t have a nice house. Why should I? I don’t have them right now but I will have. That’s my attitude and we all should have the same.

Last night, millions of children went to sleep hungry. People are dying due to disease and natural disaster. Think about those children who lost their parents, think about the parents who lost their children whom they love most than their life. Think of babies who die before coming to life. Think over it. Feel the life. Don’t understand, FEEL it. And You will find yourself luckier. I came through a news about a newly born baby,born without a face, just two eyes only and a mouth. and we worry about traffic being heavy on the way to work.

Never think of your troubles. It leads nothing except frustration and disappointment. For some, it may be a cause for their motivation but there numbers are few. It will decrease your efficiency. Look towards other’s problem and then you will know how small yours problems are. It doesn’t mean that you should be satisfied with your life. Always think of great achievers and try yourself to place next to them but keep an eye over other’s problems so that your troubles never be obstacles for you.
Here, a word to think – perspective. Change your perspective towards life, people. Travel to different cities, meet most of different people, know about them. Take a look around you and you will start recollecting your blessings and make you realize how fortunate you are and your troubles will be dwarfed in front of them. Its a human nature to appreciate the things until it get lost because LOST THINGS ALWAYS VALUED MOST.

6 comments:

priyanshu said...

You are becoming more and more perfect in your thoughts as well as writings bro.
I liked the way you start. keep going..........

Shashwat said...

Good but check out for grammatical mistakes,like when you refer your self as I, it is always capital. It leaves a bad impression.

rohit said...

gr8 thoughts mate...n very nicely written....
i feel u r dead right about d fact we never cherish wat we hv n blame for we dont hv.....n very nicely elaborated,...
certainly an inspiring write up...keep up d gud wrk...!!

Rakesh said...

gud thots,keep it up.u ll surely succeed

Unknown said...

actually man is greedy by nature so comes out the greedinees...neway ur thoughts r gr8 nd it ll b wonderful if every one starts thinking u way u r thinking ....
gr8 yaar...keep it up wating 4 ur nxt one...

saurav kumar said...

it is nice yaar . i also felt this long time ago.. u took me in my flashback yaar.. thanks for this ..