Pages

Wednesday, October 20, 2010

AN ODYSSEY TO HAPPINESS

It was around 11 pm when I went to roof of hostel and was around 11:45 pm when I began writing this blog.

i was standing alone in the darkest part of roof, with one leg was on the parapet, listening the soft music of Taylor swift "you belong with me", and had a bowl full of Maggie in my hand , I was looking somewhere distant in the sky. Where? Why? I didn't even know. But I was looking constantly into sky, looking at myriad of blinking stars. Soon, the music player stopped playing with a peep sound and then I realized my presence and asked a normal question to myself, 'what are you doing sanjeev here?' thinking! Is it so? Then why mind is so steady?' realizing this, I felt little bothered. I realized that at that moment, my mind was empty which I never liked. I like thinking so I always go to roof and think deeply about my past, my present and my future. I think about my passion, my family and my surroundings. It gives me a clear idea of my life, my ideas towards life which relieves me. I began thinking. It seemed very awkward writing this that I began thinking. Thinking is a natural thing. Aah! And to my surprise, my mind picked a very unusual thing. "am i going to get 45 marks out 50 tomorrow in LIC subject?" then my mind swayed to new thoughts. "Was I able to respond properly to my entire friend who looked for my help? Was I able to give the best opinion of their solutions?" it again swayed to new thought which bothered me lot. "Am I going to crack CAT?" Soon, a lots of thoughts crawled in mind, a negative thoughts enough to weaken me and little after, I drowned into gloominess.

Now, I had two options: first, I could go down and sleep to remove layer of frustration which surrounded me. Other, i could fight back to my idea and prove myself that whatever I was thinking was wrong.
I jerked and scolded myself for my stupid thinking, walked the little and laughed moderately because laughing gives me energy and make me feel better. I said to something to myself and challenged myself. "Sanjeev, go and sleep. Better idea for you. Your mind has been corrupted and dull like others. If you are smart enough, then fight back!" I always liked challenges and laughed at myself more. Then I positioned myself in a better position and closed my mind for a while and began thinking from beginning. "This is not what you wished! You think what you want in your life.' listen to inner voice and realized what it is saying. I concentrated and restored myself to listen. 'It was saying you are going to get more than 45 in LIC. It was saying you gave your best opinion to your friend. It was saying you will do what you wish." I rejoiced with a new energy. AAH! Maggie over. It was to Time go down.

It is easy to lose yourself in labyrinth of negative thoughts and tough to walk into narrow road of positive thoughts but once you enter into that narrow path of thoughts, soon you will begin to realize that this path is wider, straight, and full of happiness and energy which I always feel. Great happiness lies in realizing dreams. so do whatever keeps you happy, don't care of how silly it is? sing, dance, laugh, study, do whatever which make you smile. say loudly it's my life and i love my life which is full of dreams, happiness and laughs!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

an intersting passage bhai.....specially DO WAT U WANT..........u thought abt al dis on AV FLOOR!!...